Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2008-02-16

Calling from San Diego


Zevo..... call me. Thanks to the House Democrats who grew a spine and refused to cave in on the FISA revision, we can now talk on the phone for at least 10 days without the Decider Chimp and his Goons listening in! Before leaving for their Spring break Congress sent a message to the Chimp via Rep. Silvestre Reyes, chair of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, "We cannot allow ourselves to be scared into suspending the Constitution. If we do that, we might as well call the terrorists and tell them that they have won." (na na na na na!)

We can say words like weapons of mass destruction when we are complaining about Nubi being a poose-head. Now we can discuss a biological warfare attack on your pet human with dander while she is sleeping. And when the Meezers let off a poot bomb, we can finally talk about it!

What do you think about celebrating Presidents Day with a festive Bite The President day? Give me a call......
ciao ciao
boo


9 comments:

zevo hussein calamari said...

I was hoping to have Monday off... but i guess it would be fun to bite a president.
We will need extra tequila............

xxoxooxoxox

Anonymous said...

Boo... i am NOT a poose-head.

nubi wan kenobi

The Meezers or Billy said...

Bite the president - I've never had chimp before, it wonder if it's tasty. probably not. - Sammy

um, 'skuse me, I left a poot bomb in the oval office. The chimp might need the tequila to get over that one. - Miles

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Nah. No bite the president. Do you how he TASTES? YUCK! Eww.. and what if he still has chimp hairs, they'd get stuck between our teeth and we'd be tasting that for a long time.

Now I can go called my friend WMD again...

Anonymous said...

chimp and tequilla - it's the breakfast of champions!

boo

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Nice to meet you! Saw you at Daisy's and came to say hi.
--JB

Anonymous said...

Your post and the comments have got my Mom laughing and laughing...

I'd love to join the festivities, but we will definitely need breath mints afterward. *giggle*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

The Cat Realm said...

I would still be careful! It's not like this administration actually obeys the law, right?

MaoMao said...

*snork*, I wondur if chimps taste good?

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!