Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2007-12-05

Whew! Once again it was such a fun party. My pet human had a great birthday. Doing shots of Strega with Steve Martin was a hoot! He can sure play a mean banjo. (We hid our pet human's banjo so she would not be tempted to play along!)

Today is Walt Disney's birthday. Our pet human insisted that i wear these mouse ears in honor of her hero. ..ahhhh the things we do to make our humans happy!

M I C see ya real soon
K E Y why? because we like you
M O U S E
xoxox
nubi

4 comments:

jeanie mossa said...

You can all take the ears off when you give me back my banjo!

Nubi.... get down from there RIGHT now.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Okay, it is just one big party... I must go talk with Bast about solving Yao-lin's issues. I'm sorry I just cannot attend!

C.

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh we hope you got paid royally in treats for wearing that hat

Gattina said...

It seems to have been very funny ! I saw your comment on Rosie on Kitty Limericks.
Today is a very bad day for Rosie, she will get neutred. Think of her !