Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2006-07-04

cuatro de julio




I let Nubee Wan Kenobi push the float i was on today in the Horribles Parade at the Salem Willows. The truck that was going to pull it ran out of gas. It was too hot to "borrow" a credit card for petro. Nubee is young and so willing to get on my good side.

It was a nice float since i was the center of attention. Too bad none of the pictures turned out.

Boo is usually on this float with me. I miss her. Boo is way more fun to hang out with than some of these local Salem pooses. She is still in San Diego partying. We have a float in the SD Pride Parade every year. I am not sure if we will invite Nubee.

So i thought the least i could do was get Nubee drunk as a thank you. (And so my pet human would catch him and kick him out.) But she was way too busy making margaritas to be bothered and didn't even notice him staggering around the house. I hope he does not throw up on my favorite blanket or my Jimmy Choo shoes.

I think it is time for a margarita...........

Happy Cuatro de Julio
xoxoxox
zevo calamari

No comments: