Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2006-07-03

Nubee Wan Kenobi


I just cannot believe my pet human would let this new poos in to live with us. She is such a sucker when it comes to needy pooses. And the nerve of her to name him after a Jedi. He's no Jedi! Where is Jabba the Hut when you need him?

All this boy wants to do is chase and sniff me. I am soooo over it. Maybe if he buys me some new Jimmy Choo shoes i will let him talk to me. And I am very worried that Boo may fall in love with him. She goes for those dark mysterious types.

Oopssssssssssss.........the door.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not a needy poos. You should be happy to have a Jedi living in your house. I could use the force to get those Jimmy Choo shoes for you.

And even tho you are older i find you most attractive.

May the Force be With You,
Nubee Wan Kenobee