Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2008-07-26


Shhhhh.... i am pretending to nap so the pet human does not shove anymore Chinese herbs down me. She can be such a pest with those herbs and needles. And the male pet human keeps making me take this nasty pink oozy stuff. Bleeeeeuck! Leave me alone! Enough!

I am feeling a little better. I am sure it is from all those purrs and prayers from all you wonderful pooses. Thank you so much.

I was allowed on the balcony all day today. Zevo is so jealous that i am getting all this attention. It is fun to see her so annoyed. The female pet human is driving me bonkers with all the worrying. I do hope someone pours her a nice big glass of wine soon.

I hope to be able to visit everyone soon. Please be patient with us. Our mac is really old and some of the cat blogs are just too cool and loaded with fun stuff for it. .. so it crashes alot. (Do you think those herbs and needles could help the Mac?)

Thanks again for all your purrs and love. You are all such good friends!
love

nubi wan kenobi

p.s. I AM NOT JEALOUS! He is faking it .. i am so sure.. he is still a poose-head.
love
zevo

8 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Nubi, we is purring and purring. glad you're feeling some better

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Well I have missed having you at my side. Are they patent herbs or at they stuffing custom made teas down your throat (now those are the worst).

Mickey's Musings said...

Yabba Dabba Do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy Nubi is feeling better!! I will keep purring really hard!!!!!
Mom is glad she is not the only one with an onder PC.Sometimes it is so slow,she has to look at the modem to see if we are still connected :o
Yup, if it were any slower,we would be going backwards!We also have experienced freezes and crashes. Someday we might even get it fixed :sigh:

Please get well Nubi!!!! K??

Purrs Mickey

Lux said...

I'm so glad you're feeling somewhat better, Nubi. I'm sure the herbs and needles are exactly what the Mac needs!!!

Daisy said...

Nubi, you have such a cute face. I can see your fangs! Keep feeling better!

Black Cat said...

Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were poorly Nubi but I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better and hope you are fully recovered very soon:) xxx

Karen Jo said...

I am glad that you are feeling better, Nubi. I hope and pray that you will continue to improve. Yay for getting to stay on the balcony all day. All that nice, fresh air should help, too.

Boy said...

Maybe you can twy to stuff those herbs into the mac?