Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2006-11-15

and now a word from our sponsor....

25% Off Greeting Cards & Ornaments plus Free Shipping* For The Holidays
Get 25% off meaningful Greeting Cards and Ornaments. Add that to Free Shipping for orders of $50 and more, and you've got yourself one great deal!

My pet human is black-mailing me... if i don't let her post this she may call the FBI about a certain new painting hanging in my office......
So shop with your favorite poose at Planet Calamari....the official sponsor of this blog!

shop until you drop,
love
zevo


* 25% off discount valid through 11/19/2006 and applies to Greeting Cards regularly priced $15 or less, Oval Ornaments regularly priced $10 or less and Round Ornaments regularly priced $10 or less. Free Flat Shipping valid on orders of $50 and more. Orders must exceed the $50 total after any eligible discounts and before adding tax. This Free Shipping promo is valid through 12/20/2006.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I will buy Tom and Katies wedding gift at the Planet Calamari Store... thanks for the great idea!

Can you believe I was not invited to the wedding?

Love,

Oprah

Anonymous said...

Those ornaments would make great stocking stuffers....and I think the Swami-dogananda is the perfect one for the Dalai Lama. Thanks for the idea.

See you soon at the Hamburger Mary's opening.

Namaste,
Richard

Anonymous said...

I love the meditating Santa tees to do yoga in .... perfect gift for Sting this year.
And the baby clothes are adorable. I think I will send some over to the orphanage in Africa.

Thanks luv,

Madonna