Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2006-11-24

Holiday shopping with Zevo Calamari


Today is one of my most favorite days... it is the official start of the shopping season! I am way too cool to be seen standing in lines at the mall. ... that is why i shop on line. Of course i wear Versace pajamas while shopping. (Boo wears Dolce Gabbana and of course Lucy Fur wears Victoria's Secret while spending their pet humans money on line. Nubi still wears flannel pjs and it is just so uncool.)

Please help boost the economy and my purse by shopping at the Planet Calamari Store. Most of the proceeds go to me... tho my pet human does not know that. You can also visit other shops at Cafe Press by clicking on the cute square on the left hand side of the blog with the moving pictures.
Have a wonderful shopping spree!
love
zevo

No comments: