Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2007-08-23

Bubba returns from Paris

I just returned from my first party in Paris. Last week i learned that i was related to the famous Zevo Calamari....or maybe it is my pet human is related to her pet human? Something about they share a brain? Honestly i do not understand what those humans are talking about half the time.

It was so nice to be invited to a real party. Usually in my neighborhood all the cats drink National Bohemian or Miller Light on a Saturday night, then we fight.

I had the best time at Boo's party. Those pooses sure can party! Great food, lots of dancing and Miss Boo sure is pretty, but she is still crazy about George Clooney. Miss Lucy Fur is stunning but i know that i am not her type, and she kind of scares me!

Oh and look at the cool statue i found at the Moulin Rouge! It is perfect for my breakfast crunchies. If only i had some champagne to go with them.

Later dude,
Bubba

Poose-cam live from Florida brought to you by The Planet Calamari Shop

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy and Zevo and Boo are a very fun crowd. That is a nice statue. I'd lay low with that for awhile though.

Daisy said...

Hi Bubba! That's a very fancy bowl you get to eat from. Mine is just plastic.

Anonymous said...

Bubba, honey, I'm so glad you came to my party and had fun! You're kind of a cute dancer when you get drunk....

I LOVE the bowl! Maybe for my next birthday you could get me one of them?

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Lux said...

Wow - Paris! That party sounds like it was loads of fun!

Anonymous said...

LOL, Aunt Carmen that is so cute! Glad you emailed that link 2 me!


Sounds like Bubba sure did have fun! Can't w8 till u come 2 baltimore 2-night!!


love ya lots

carly <3