Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2007-08-16

Invitation to all!

Hi Everyone,

You are all invited to Boo's Birthday Bash this weekend. Make sure you hire legal substitute pooses to cover for you at home. Your pet humans will never know!

There will be many of our celebrity friends to help celebrate with us, such as George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, Ewan Macgregor, Audrey Tautou and Bono just to name a few!

Please dress appropriately! Top hats and canes for boys, tiaras, long gloves and diamonds for girls. If you are participating in the birthday can-can dance please bring your dancing shoes!

ciao for now
zevo

Visit The Planet Calamari Shop

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a reminder - Donatella cannot outfit everyone, so bring your own, please!

Now, who borrowed my Fendi bag?

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that sounds exciting! Thank you so much for inviting me *smile*.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Anonymous said...

I have not can can danced ever. Are you offering lessons?

Daisy said...

Woohooo! I get to wear my necklace made of giant pink diamonds! This will be very fun.

I will not be able to do the can-can because I do not like to wear shoes.

Unknown said...

I can't wait for the party!

The Cat Realm said...

We'll be there. Anastasia is already getting drunk at some family reunion. She has to get over the embarrassment of the Groucho Marx glasses...
Karl