Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2007-09-26


Ciao Zevo..... it's me....Boo.... can you believe i am still slightly hung over from the weekend? And the plane ride back to San Diego was just brutal. Give me a call. I will be home napping all day.

I heard thru the grapevine that George has a new girlfriend and they were in a motorcycle accident TOGETHER. Can you believe he cheated on me?

I think i will have a mimosa and a mouse omelet for breakfast just to sooth my poor poose nerves. The nerve of that guy. Oh well i will worry about this tomorrow....la de da
call me......
ciao ciao....love ya .....
boo




Visit The Planet Calamari Shop

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and the moral to that story is ...if you wanna play...you gotta pay (snicker)
signed
still jealous human

Anonymous said...

A good site

Anonymous said...

I think the Harry Potter Marathon could be just the thing for those hung over pooses.

snowforest said...

Missed you Zevo and Boo! Hope you get over the hang over soon!