Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2007-09-27

Insults fly at Casa Calamari


Zevo just called me a poose-head. Yes..... a poose-head. The ultimate poose insult. She picked up this foul word from the pet humans. That's right... my pet human said to me "Nubi- Don't be a poose-head." or "You are such a poose-head today." I can't believe she would use that language in front of me.

Zevo does not have a sense of humor. Every time i pounce on her she hisses and tries to whack me. When i steal her spot on the pillow she screams at me. And just because i drank the last Corona does not make me a poose-head.

xoxoxo
nubi wan kenobi
and i am NOT a poose-head


Visit The Planet Calamari Shop

7 comments:

zevo hussein calamari said...

You are a big fat poose-head.Leave my pillow alone or else.

The Cat Realm said...

I don't know what a poose head is but you are not one!!! Period.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Stop! You two are sooooo juvenile when it comes to sharing and name calling. If you don't stop bickering like poodles, i won't take you to Oprah's Halloween bash.

Grow Up!

Lucy Fur

Anonymous said...

I hate it when people are rude. Cheysuli is rude to me and calls me puffalump.

jeanie mossa said...

He can be quite a poose-head....especially during a full moon.
xoxoxox
his pet human

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

My goodnezz. even more hissies dan t our place. doez dis girl cat ALWAYZ drink like dat? & she ALWAYZ steelz yur pillow? Sheesh, what a 'tude!!!

Good luck dere pal,
Dr Tweety

Anonymous said...

You are definitely not a poose head. But that is a funny-sounding name! Better not let my little brother hear it or he'll be calling all of us, his sisters, poose heads *smile*.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!