Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2007-09-07

Wishing, Hoping and Napping

It is laundry day and my pet humans expect me to fold these clothes and put them away. I have better things to do, like nap on top of them.

Rumor has it that Bubba has sent me a gift. I do hope the mail comes early today. I wonder what it is? Earrings? A bracelet? The latest Versace purse? Bouquet of cat nip? Box of tuna treats?

I hate waiting...... so i guess i will just have to nap. Someone please close the blinds, that sun is getting in my eyes.

xoxoxo
zevo
Visit The Planet Calamari Shop

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh, waiting is very, very hard to do. Especially when something exciting is on its way.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how exciting -- so sweet of Bubba. And napping is nice, too! Especially on top of cozy, squooshy things like clothes and purr pads!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Tara said...

Yes, I love napping on fresh laundry! And how exciting, a gift from Bubba!
Tara

Lux said...

Yes - waiting, checking, it's exhausting. That's why napping is always called for.