Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2007-09-25

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Ohhhhhhhhh........my poor head. I am so tired. Bruce and his band finally left! We have been dancing all night. My paws hurt.

I think today i will sleep it off and hide from the paparazzi hanging out in the front yard. Boo and Lucy Fur are back in San Diego. Bubba left this morning- i guess because we ran out of beer. And i have no idea where Nubi is ...last i saw he was passed out under a table.

Could someone get me some aspirin and ginger ale?
xoxoxo
zevo

Visit The Planet Calamari Shop

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were still partying?! I had to leave by Sunday morning to get back to the blog! No wonder you have sore paws!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Zeevs......it was not a pretty site flying back. Whatever you do, don't try to stay up all nite dancing and then get on a plane. At least in First Class, they give you a "hair of the dog" (if you'll pardon the expression!). That helped a little.

But not a pretty sight.

Mr. Hendrix said...

aw poor zevo, you look beat. i think if you get some nip you'll feel better. like "boo" says "hair of the dog"

Unknown said...

Poor thing. Take yourself a long rest.

Lux said...

I hope you're feeling better by the time you read this!!!