Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2007-10-07

I am very busy and important

As a majority shareholder and member of the board of directors of Four Paws Acupuncture , it is part of my fiduciary responsibility to keep up to date with important information. I highly recommend that you encourage your pet humans to read this PET FOOD REPORT published by the Animal Wellness Magazine. You can subscribe to this informative magazine at www.AnimalWellnessMagazine.com


Click on FourPawsAcupuncture.com for more information about K9 acupuncture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update and the informative post!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Can I sit on that zine? I like sittin on zines!
We tagged yous fur the desktop meme! Come play!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Zevo, if you use a Mac, Chey has good insturcshuns fur the desktop meme. It's so easy, efun a bean can do it :-)