Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2007-07-24

Lucy Fur Annoys Larry King

CNN
Last night on Larry King, Miss Lucy Fur talked candidly about her misfortunate past as a homeless cat in San Diego. She shed tears while talking about the mistakes she made before she entered rehab and the lessons she learned. (Such as don't hang out with human stick insects named Paris Hilton or Lindsey Lohan!)

Mr King became quite annoyed when she repeatedly changed the subject about the mysterious disappearance of the Mona Lisa and other works of art in the Louvre, while she was in Paris with friends Zevo Calamari and Boo. Miss Fur laughed at the idea that they were jewel thieves.

Miss Fur is anxious to begin working on her talk show which premiers this fall. "I hope everyone will be watching and I hope you all will tune in to my new talk show in the fall. I'm having experts in fashion, jewelry, cuisine, and ankle biting on to share their glamour tips.

Karl Rove has been invited to the pilot episode but hasn't confirmed. His people told my people that he will only come in full body armor."

Karl Rove's office has issued a statement that he will not attend the pilot episode, nor will he be in the presence of a bunch of liberal cats who bit his ankle last year.


Visit The Planet Calamari Shop

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I missed the interview. My Lady was doing homework and said that the tv had to be turned off. How rude. She made me miss it.

Anonymous said...

There was no proof that! Sue the man for libel!