Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2007-07-12

These San Diego Cats Need a Home!














Attention to all those who live in or near San Diego!
We are looking for a good home for these two nice cats. A member of Zevo's fan club has written with this request:

"I would like to know if you know any sites for adoptions for scared kitties or
anyone that would be interested in helping me out.. I have had these two tuxedos I rescued months ago. They are litter trained, spayed, shots, Advantage, de-wormed. I adopted out two already and am left with the two females. I have been socializing them, but they still need more.

I visit them twice a day in a pool house on another property and they're running out of time.They need to be in a home with people. I found these kitties in the garden. I am looking for an inside only home with no dogs or little children. I don't know what to do at this point I have been trying for months on Craigslist and got nothing but flakes.I would keep
them but I have two dogs that hate cats.
Please Help!!!!!!!

suzi

Only those who are serious should use this email address
alan@mrconstruction.com

If you know of anyone who can help please pass this on.
Thanks
zevo

p.s. Don't forget we are all meeting in Paris for Bastille Day!

10 comments:

Victor Tabbycat said...

If you report this to the Cat Blogosphere site, they can publicize it and reach more Catifornia cats who might be able to help. Off paw, I know Daisy Mae Maus is in the area. Grr, Midnight, an Cocoa live further north, in the El Lay area. Poor things!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh Zevo, we wish we could help out but San Diego is very far from us here in Lansdowne. (Did they try pet finder yet? Maybe something could be posted there?) It is nice of you to try and help them find good homes. We would love to meet up with you in Paris on Bastille Day!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I agree with Vitor, contact the CB! I know of a few cats in California. Actually, Grr, Midnight & Cocoa's Mommybean is a volunteer in a shelter. She's helped find cats home all across the country. Contact her.

I've missed you! I know I've been gone so long, my beans have been travelling. Between you and me, I've been scouting the Hilton's holdings. Now that they're selling for a few BILLION dollars, I figured that the time to strike is very soon. Want to meet up at Hamburger Mary's and talk "shop"? Cat's rule!

Anonymous said...

Can they use pet finder too or is that just for shelters?

Daisy said...

I sure hope those cats find a forever home soon!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Zevo:
Our mom can't take them, but she did have some info that might help them to find some homes.

The Helen Woodward Animal Shelter is a furry good place.

You can find 'em at http://www.animalcenter.org or through this info:
Adoptions Center Location
6461 El Apajo Road, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
(858) 756-4117 (select option #1)

Hours: Office-9am-6pm, Kennels 11am-6pm
7 days a week

We hope that those pretty tuxie girls can find furrever homes.
DMM

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
i's gotted this story now and it will be posted on tha Cat Blogosphere Monday 7/16. we's also contacted Karen C, Grr, Midnight & Cocoa's Mommie about this.
Wish the Cat Blogosphere had known about this grrrreat par-tee u's had Saturday...
Purrs, KC (Ree-purrter for CB)

Anonymous said...

Our Lady's gonna see if any of the places she knows have openings. Way too many kittens right now, and lots of places say they're full. Try PetFinder instead of Craig's List. What sweet little girls!

Anonymous said...

My daughter's friend has been looking to adopt a kitty. She's a very responsible girl who just graduated from high school and is going to remain living at home while going to college in the area. Because she's still living at home, she has to ask her parents for permission to adopt the two of them together. If she says okay, I could come to San Diego (from LA) and drive them back up. If you find someone more local, let them adopt the kitties so they don't have to put up with the long car ride. I'll let you know what she decides.
Karen C.
kch917@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

YAY, YAY, YAY! our Allergic Girl's best friend is gonna take them! we're gonna send treats an toys an stuff to help make them comfy in their new home. the Lady's prolly gonna meet the kitties' Lady Sunday and pick 'em up!