Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2007-07-20

Pooses in Provence

We have decided to take a few days off in Provence. Rolling around in lavender fields, chasing French mice and sipping Pastis is the perfect way to end our trip. We are thinking about buying a vineyard here. Le Jolie Chat Wineries??????

Next week Lucy Fur is meeting with Oprah's people. She will be hosting her own talk show in the fall. Boo is needed at the Golden Door Spa to teach yoga. Nubi and i must return home to Salem and take care of business. Tourist season is almost here.

Meanwhile....... have a wonderful weekend!
My Patis is here.......

au revoir
zevo

Visit The Planet Calamari Shop

6 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Enjoy your time in Provence. :) It sounds like you all have a busy week to come!

Anonymous said...

Ah Provence. I think it would be wonderful. What relaxation! What wine! Wait, I'm a cat. I don't like wine... I wonder what their catnip is like?

The Cat Realm said...

The maid got all nostalgic... claims she always wanted to retire in the Provence. Found the perfect village to do it but doesn't tell anybody the name so people won't flock over there... She suggests to try a Suze Cassis for an aperitif!

Anonymous said...

Iwish I had stuck to the wine. Instead, I got sidetracked by the creme brulee....oh la la! I have gotten quite round.....

Unknown said...

That sure is a pretty picture. I didn't see that while at your party.

Lux said...

You have a wonderful time in Provence - it sounds marvelous!

Later!
Lux