Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2007-07-11

Poose Acupuncture Boards

I just took my poose acupuncture boards. Whew! Talk about exhausting. Written, then practicals then more written, then begging and the final exam- acting poosie during a treatment.

My pet human was in desperate need of an acupuncture treatment so i volunteered. Notice how well i stimulated the needles. Who needs an e-stim machine when i am around? She kept screaming, so i know that i was moving chi. I did a small amount of blood-letting by biting her Lung 10... she was complaining about a sore throat. I am certain it had nothing to do with the screaming.

As you can see, i only use Seirin needles. Call me an acu-snob.

Soon i will be setting up my own acupuncture practice. Any ideas for a clinic name?

May the Chi be with you,

Dr. Nubi Wan Kenobi, L.Ac.

Visit the Acu-Punk Cafe .

4 comments:

snowforest said...

That's some expert acupuncture treatment you provided to the bean - she oughta be grateful - I'd suggest 'Planet Calamari Clinic', in line with everything else :)

Anonymous said...

I already have my catupuncture clinic, but it's only open when I'm awake. I prefer claws to needles.

We don't use seirins in my house. My human says she can't feel qi through the plastic. She likes the Mac needles pipe style handles. She laughs because they MAC needles and the male has a PC and she has MAC! But she does like the way they insert and she says she can feel more through the handles.

Gemini said...

Oh I don't stimulate them. I just like to take them out with my teeth.

Daisy said...

I once tried to give my Mommie acupuncture with my claws. She did not like it. I must have done something wrong.