Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2007-07-03

Tres de Julio

I am celebrating! I have made my July quota for being bad in just two days. Usually it takes the whole month to meet that required 1000 points for tormenting your pet humans.

I successfully knocked over the entire collection of cds near the window.... forcing them to move the cds to another wall. 500 points
Now my favorite window is free for bird watching. 200 points

I also tormented a wasp which stung me and as my pet human was kissing my paw i bit her on the lip. It looks really nice with the brace she is wearing on her arm from falling down the stairs. I had nothing to do with that one. (ha ha!) 200 points

I then chased Zevo's tail all night causing lots of noise and keeping the pet humans up.
100 points
The added bonus was Zevo puking at 3am. She gets 50 points for that.


So time to celebrate! Happy tres de julio!
ole
nubi wan kenobi

Visit The Planet Calamari Shop

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a perfect time to celebrate guys! Good for you. We've been a bit slow with our points this month, but Georgia scored last month with three midnight pukings all over the bed!

Anonymous said...

nubi, you were never a math genius to begin with, but you gave yourself DOUBLE points for knocking over the CDs! you got your 500 (legit), but then you added another 200 just because your window is now available to you. THAT'S NOT POINT WORTHY! you must do something else, like puke on a rug or pee in the bathtub or something. but don't worry - you have ther rest of the month.......

Daisy said...

Way to go!!! And the month is only just begun. Ole!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wish you will have great month~!
July is very good month in year.

The Cat Realm said...

Wonderful!!! You rock! We admire what you did, that was not an easy task! As a matter of fact - I think I might have a little Tequila myself in honor of your 1000 points! And maybe stay out AGAIN! Hahahahahahahaha
Anastasia
Karl says you are a bad influence - I think I found a new best friend!