Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2007-07-23

Lucy Fur Live on Larry King

CNN
LARRY KING LIVE

Larry's special guest tonight will be Miss Lucy Fur, celebrity cat best known for her escapades with Zevo Calamari and Miss Boo. She is a co-owner of Hamburger Marys located in Salem , MA, newest hot spot to the stars and her best friend Oprah is helping her to launch a talk show in the fall.

Miss Fur will talk about her shaded past, being homeless in San Diego, last years rehab, biting Dick Cheney and her controversial friends Zevo and Boo. Don't miss this exciting show!

Larry King Live is brought to you by The Planet Calamari Shop

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have it set to be recorded in case I miss it!

Daisy said...

I will be sure to tune in!

Unknown said...

Oh my, I must watch.

Unknown said...

Oh my, I must watch.

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone will be watching and I hope you all will tune in to my new talk show in the fall. I'm having experts in fashion, jewelry, cuisine, and ankle biting on to share their glamour tips.

Karl Rove has been invited to the pilot episode but hasn't confirmed. His people told my people that he will only come in full body armor.

tres ridiculous!

Lucy Fur

Lux said...

Sounds like a winner!

Karen Jo said...

That should be a very interesting program. Thank you for telling us about it.