Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2006-09-10

Poose Yoga at Rancho La Puerta

Well, all this talk about drinking too much and wild partying has made me decide to go holistic. I'm taking a week off to go to Rancho La Puerta and will spend the time hiking, chasing lizards, practicing yoga, dining on spa food and getting back to nature. I tried to talk Boo and Zevo into coming with me, but they want to spend the time jet setting and party hopping. When will they EVER learn? The poose body is a temple and I plan to worship mine!

Lucy

Visit Planet Calamari, a holistic adventure

5 comments:

zevo hussein calamari said...

ohhhhh paaaalease..... rancho la puerta??? we know you are just going down there since tequila is cheaper.

we will meet you there this week... save us a spot on the beach.

love
zevo & boo

Anonymous said...

i am going too or else i will not post any more nice things about all of you.
give me back my birdie toys or else.

nubee

zevo hussein calamari said...

if you stay here and entertain our pet human i will bring you back a six pack of corona and a sombrero.....

zevo

Anonymous said...

give me back my birdie toy and it is a deal

nubee

Anonymous said...

girls.........puhleeeeeez!!! you know how many REAL birdies there are down there? it's fall! they're all flying around! we could have a blast hunting them!

and hunting some of those cute boys who work at the ranch....

grab your flip-flops and a yoga mat and let's go!!!

boo