Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2006-09-30

so many pooses...so little time

I have so much to do before the opening parade this Thursday in Salem. Being the Strega Poose of Salem has so many responsibilities. There are so many pooses are coming in this week to be a part of the Gatti della Strega sui Vespas Brigade (inspired by the dikes on bikes) joining me in the parade. Boo is having her vespa shipped in and i heard Lucy...who has now changed her name (AGAIN) to Lucifer and is riding in on a hog with Brad Pitt. I am wondering if she means a real hog or a motorcycle. ......Hopefully she is still on her meds!

ciao for now....
Strega Zevo Calamari

Visit Planet Calamari

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Zevo and Boo,

Greetings from the road! Brad and I are cruising into Salem tonight and want to know where the parties are. Alos, is there a Harley-Davidson store nearby where we can get some new leathers? this raod dirt has done a number on mine.

Did my broom, hat and toad parts arrive? I can't wait for the parade and Brad and I plan to ride our bikes in the parade. Angie and the kids will met us there.

See ya soon,

Miss Lucyfur