Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2006-09-29

What ring???

I think it is just silly that Paris Hilton thinks i took her silly ring... i HAD this ring since my birthday..... anyway..... she deserved to be bit after the things she accused me of. Zevo was right.

I am so over this whole Ocktoberfest thing. What a bore. So i am leaving for Salem today so i can be in the parade this week with Zevo. I am not sure what Lucy will do yet... she is still running around Germany with new ruby earrings. I think she should just sell them, buy a vespa and come to Salem too...

ciao
boo

Visit Planet Calamari

1 comment:

zevo hussein calamari said...

boo
have your vespa shipped to salem...
we are riding them in the parade as "gatti sui vespas"

please bring a broomstick, black dress and of course a witch hat....tell lucy if she is coming to make arrangements for a vespa to ride.