Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2008-05-05

Feliz Cinco De Mayo!

Hola Gatos!
Estamos teniendo una gran fiesta esta noche. Habrá mucho tequila y la comida para todos. Música Mariachi. Por favor, únase a nosotros!

For all you gringo cats here is the translation! We are having a big party tonight. There will be lots of tequila and food for all. Mariachi Music too. Please join us!

Boys, bring your own sombreros. Uni-brows, red lipstick and traditional Mexican costumes are a must for all girls.

Ole!
frida hussein calamari y nubi juan hussein kenobi









7 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am so there! We can toast the my one year anniversary with Latte!

LZ said...

Well its a good thing that my Lap Lady went to the Philadelphia Art Museum yesterday! She said the Freida exhibit was packed!

Kaze

Daisy said...

Let's dance La Cucaracha!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Mike and I are here! A little "hair of the dog" if you will. Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

We're glad Nubi is doing well. Mommy uses rescue remedy on me. She puts it in my water sometimes, but usually rubs it in my ears. I still have to get gassed at the VET, that is how crazed I get.

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! Sounds like fun -- count me in! Happy Cinco de Mayo, my friends!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Karen Jo said...

Feliz Cinco de Mayo! I am way late, but work interfered. I am wearing my earrings and I can have a short drink before I have to go to bed.

Mickey's Musings said...

So,how's the hangovers? Heeheehee
Purrs Mickey