Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2008-05-17

Thank You!

Founders of the Pooses for Peace and Bite & Run Brigade
Dedicated to helping spread peace on this planet...
and biting for our civil rights!



Happy Saturday. We would like to thank Maggie, Zoey and their pet human Ann at zoolatry for these wonderful graphics. Visit their blog to see more of us and other great pooses.

Have a great weekend. We will be resting up and meeting on Monday to plan our next Bite & Run attack. Who's next?

xoxoxox
The Pooses for Peace
So many ankles... so little time!

6 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think that is an excellent picture by Zoolatry!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

hahaha! I love the idea of the "Bite & Run" Brigade. So many evil ankles... so little time!

And I agree, that picture by Zoolatry is quite nice!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what an adorable graphic by Zoolatry! You Pooses for Peace rock!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Quasi said...

I say just keep going for GWB's ankles...or Cheney's.

Karen Jo said...

I love Zoolatry's graphic for you. I hope you are having a great weekend.

Mickey's Musings said...

Zoolatry really does the best pics!! I just love your slogan:
So many ankles- so little time!!
Heeheehee
Purrs Mickey