Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2006-12-23

happy festivus

A Festivus for the Rest of Us!

Happy Festivus. We put the pole up. It looks great. I am waiting for my turn to wrestle with my pet human in the feats of strength contest. Meanwhile here is my list of grievances:

1. I hate when my pet human makes me wear stupid head-gear... like this one.
2. I do not think it is fair that Zevo has a way cooler Vespa than i do.
3. And it is so unfair she gets her way all the time and gets to have more fun.
4. I am not happy with the way the chimp in the White House is running the country.
5. I do not like the new cat crunchies my pet human bought. I do not care if they are organic.
6. I am disappointed in the ending of the last Pirates of the Caribbean movie.
7. I think it is unfair that i am not allowed on the balcony without supervision.
8. I do not like waiting to eat so that Zevo can eat first.
9. I do not like my pet human leaving so much. She should stay home and take naps with me...only me.
10. I am very unhappy that we no longer have cable tv. I miss David Letterman and The Daily Show.

Visit The Planet Calamari Shop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay now THESE are funny!