Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2006-12-28

Magi comes to Salem

I have invited a special guest to the Hamburger Mary's Gala. His name is Boudreaux and he is a Magi. This picture is proof. He will be doing astrology readings for celebrities. He was the Magi who predicted the birth of the komodo dragons to a virgin dragon on St Stephen's Day.

Boudreaux has special psychic abilities, speaks 4 languages ( one of them being the very difficult Giant Pink Snail language) and is also a great dancer. He is bringing his pet human, Padre Don who is also psychic, speaks several languages and also dances.

Hoping Donatella brings extra clothing for all of us....
ciao for now,
zevo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes...I will be there Zevo since I can fly first class on any airline in the USA...Only on problem...No Donatella garb for me....I'm already in my tres tres tres formal wear je vous en prie....
Magi Boudreaux-
Chien avec tres bonne atitude.