Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2006-12-18

Still life with Mouse

I finally have finished the series of paintings that Zevo commissioned me to do for the dining area of the new Hamburger Marys. I am exhausted. The pieces are magnificent and I am sure they will be put in the Louvre someday.

Today I am looking forward to a nice nap in the sun and a few mouse crepes. I do hope my pet human bought a bottle of wine at Trader Joes for me.

I wondering how Lucy Fur is doing in Switzerland. I am scared to call her.... homeland security has been all over Zevo and I lately.... what a drag.

ciao ciao
boo

Visit The Planet Calamari Shop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Girls,

Well, I'm ready to ditch the Alps and come home. I think I've lost the Goons for now. That wretched Barney Bush really did it this time.

I did have a few spa treatments here in Switzerland and have been doing chocolate tastings for the restaurant, of course. The mocha covered mice are particularly delicious!

I have also been picking up a few stocking stuffers for you over here and can't wait to get home to celebrate the holidays.

See you soon,

Lucy Fur