Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2007-11-11

Something to talk about


Associated Press
Pembroke Pines, Florida

Police with military helicopters were called into a small trailer park on Saturday night after several complaints of loud music and drunk cats dancing on mobile-home rooftops. Unconfirmed sources claim that singer Bonnie Raitt and her band showed up at the party unannounced. Raitt will also be performing this week in the area and is said to be BFF with the celebrity cats known as the Pooses for Peace. Miss Raitt performed her famous hit song written by friend John Prine, "Poose Angel From Montgomery" The chorus sung by cats could be heard in the next county.

"Make me an poose angel that flies from montgomery
Make me a poster of an old rodeo
Just give me one thing that I can hold on to
To believe in this living is just a hard way to go"


Florida authorities are also looking for any connection to the mysterious Bite & Run attack during the confirmation of Attorney General Mukasey last week. The Pooses for Peace have not been formally charged or or listed as suspects as there was no evidence left at the scene. All security cameras at the time of the Bite & Run were shut off and all that was left were gloved paw prints.

The only comment Miss Raitt gave to reporters about her association with the rebel cats was "Well there is something to talk about..."

This morning Miss Raitt was seen wearing pajamas, drinking a Bloody Mary sitting on a wicker chair that had been chewed by Bubba the cat. Hung over cats were seen sleeping all over the park.

Poose-cam in Florida brought to you by Visit The Planet Calamari Shop

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geeze, what a concert, what a party, what an adventure! Somewhere along the way I lost my tiara and my dental floss.

I think I need to go back on my meds. My pet human's grand daughter is coming for Thanksgiving and they will pick up all my toys and make me behave.

At least I'll have a cool crib to sleep in.

Gotta go, the Corgis wanna go to brunch.

ciao,

Lucy Fur

zevo hussein calamari said...

Wow.. that Bubba can really throw a great party. I think i am going to stick around this week for Bonnie's concert at the Hard Rock Cafe... she asked if we would sing back up vocals.

Anonymous said...

i am so hung over... what kind of beer was THAT?

Anonymous said...

I had a great time last night.. anyone happen to see my turquoise earrings I had on?


Bonnie

zevo hussein calamari said...

What earrings???????

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry....I just woke up. I am SO exhausted from all that singing and dancing! Wow! Now, whose turquoise earrings are these? They were in my bed this morning, and I don't have a clue how they got here....

Anonymous said...

Boo-- you might want to go into hiding. They are looking for cats that are Siamese colored because of that LV scandal!

Unknown said...

Hey guess what? I got a sister!

Karen Jo said...

You kitties really know how to party down. I hope you recover from your hangovers soon. Boo, it would be really nice if you returned Bonnie Raitt's earrings.

Christine and FAZ said...

I wish I had been their Zevo - I love the Bonnie girl human. FAZ