Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2007-11-05


Whew.... i am exhausted. Nursing those humans back to health is so much work. Bringing trays of ginger tea, echinacea drops, Wellness formula, stinky Chinese herbs, tissues and miso soup has worn me out.

Nubi was not much help. He decided to nap with the humans instead of pulling his weight, (which is gaining by the day...hint... hint)

I have decided to take the rest of the day off. Please turn the lights out .....and oh could someone cover me.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zevo

Visit The Planet Calamari Shop

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am NOT fat.

Anonymous said...

no, nubi....you're not fat. you are round.

Daisy said...

You deserve a good rest for all your hard work.

Anonymous said...

I think you need a nice long nap...

Unknown said...

Wow, you had a really rough week didn't you? My Lady claimed to have a lot of homework and wouldn't let me blog. I was very mad, but I am back to blogging today.