Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2008-04-25

Lucy Fur is Back!

Hi Everyone...

Did you miss me? (The correct answer is "Yes dearest Lucy Fur, we missed you terribly.") I am back from my rehab um... long vacation feeling oh so sane and perky.

I am single again. The Queen's corgie dumped me and i decided to call it quits. The long distance relationship was exhausting.

Judd the puppy is still annoying and getting most of the attention here. I tolerate him. He is a distraction for the humans which gives me free time to shop and party.

I am inviting everyone to Mo's in Hillcrest (San Diego ) tonight for margaritas and dancing. I will make sure there are tuna and ham nachos for all. Miss Boo will be there and we are hoping Zevo flies out to be there too. She needs a break from that poose-head Nubi!

See you at Mo's
California Casual attire please!
xoxoxoox
ciao ciao
kiss kiss
Lucy Fur

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo,

I MUST hve my tiara for tonight's festa. If you don't return it by 4:00 today, I will round up the Shepherds and invite them to the party. You know how sloppy they get after a few margaritas!

Kiss kiss,

Miss Lucy Fur

Anonymous said...

I AM NOT A POOSE-HEAD!!!!!!!!

Please have some respect for a Jedi Poose.

may the force be with you
nubi hussein wan kenobi

p.s. why,not invited am i?

zevo hussein calamari said...

I will be there.. It will be nice to have some warm weather and a break from living with a poose-head.

xoxoxo

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow! Another party. This is so excellent!

Daisy said...

Welcome back Lucy Fur! I missed you terribly.

The Meezers said...

welcome back Lucy Fur!!! We will all be there later on! Save some tequilla for us!!!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

fun! i'll be there quiet a lot...

Quasi said...

Bitchen! I have a full weekend already planned but I bet the party will be a blast.

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Oh, Lucy -- thank you so much for the invite! I shall accept happily. I look forward to the dancing and margaritas, and tuna and ham nachos sound scrumptious! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!