Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2007-02-26

Celebrity Pooses at the Oscars

AP
Hollywood

Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth won an Oscar for best documentary last night. President Gore thanked the celebrity trio of Pooses for Peace for their efforts in helping to save the planet. He invited the trio Zevo Calamari, Miss Boo and Lucy Fur to join him on the Concert Series for Climate Change.

Later the Pooses for Peace were seen dancing on table tops at Ellen's Oscar Party. Also seen with the celebrity poose pack was Poose Presidental candidate Cheysuli. Hoping to get the Pooses for Peace endorsement. (Unless of course Al Gore decides to run!)
www.cheyforpres.com
Chey's sister Gemini was there with her friend Tara. Both are devotees of Feline Empress Kukka-Maria. felinesovereign.blogspot.com

Other Oscar news
Unconfirmed sources claim that Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez were seen fleeing the Oscar after party with bleeding ankles. Both claim to have lost their earrings. Beyonce and J-Lo are both fans of wearing fur and had fur coats in their limos.

Poose-cam live from Hollywood brought to you by The Planet Calamari Shop

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zeevs, honey......we need to get Al and Tipper on the Chey wagon. And I need to find my Jimmy Choos. Did anyone find them last nite at Ellen's?

Ciao Ciao

zevo hussein calamari said...

I think Lucy Fur is holding them hostage until she finds her tiara.

Please don't tell her i told you.....

asprin and ginger ale... paaaleeez

ciao ciao

zevo

Anonymous said...

Oh I CAN NOT even begin to tell you how honored I am to be your candidate! In fact, it's such an honor to be mentioned along with Al Gore in the same post. He is a fan of mine as well, but I have so much to learn from him!

Tara said...

Oh my gosh, this must have been such a good party, and I must have drank so much, that I don't even remember it! I hope Gemini and Chey will forgive me!

Tara