Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2007-02-11

Chicks, Pooses and The Grammys

The Dixie Chicks have invited celebrity pooses Zevo Calamari and Miss Boo to perform with them tonight at the Grammys. Both cats have been on tour in the past with the Chicks singing back-up vocals. Zevo Calamari is the chair poose for Pooses for Peace and has been supportive of the Dixie Chicks during their "incident" with the pro-war country music fans. (Reba has been warned to wear boots or ankle guards tonight.)

Miss Lucy Fur will be a guest host of the Grammys and will also be singing with The Police. Rumor has it that Miss Lucy Fur is a dear friend of Sting's wife, Trudi.

Other guest performers include Boudreaux the Magi, Nubi Wan Kenobi and John Prine singing "Your Flag Decal Won't Get You Into Heaven"

Visit The Planet Calamari Shop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, girls...wht are you all wearing to the Grammys tonight? I think I need to be a little over the top...nothing safe for me. Think I'll have Zac Posen whip up a little leopard skin number for me to go with my new Monolos.

Sting and Trudi want me to fly to the Caribbean with them after the show, but I think I'll need to get started on the presidential election...so much to do.

Love, Lucy Fur