Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2006-10-24

Boo and Lucy to Join Madonna on Oprah

Tomorrow Lucy and i will be on Oprah with Madonna. I really wanted to wear this tiara but i do not want to upset Miss Lucy. ....she has been so faithful taking her medication. (Tho i bet she would not mind going back into rehab now that Keith Urban is there.)
I guess i will just have to wear a simple pair of earrings....hmmmmm i wonder which ones Oprah will be wearing?

ciao for now
boo

Poose-cam live from Hillcrest, CA brought to you by Planet Calamari

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Boo...that tiara is really YOU, dahlink! You should wear it on the show. I've had Calvin stich up a little frock for me and I think Cartier will loan me their emeralds (to match my eyes, silly). Oprah and I had a fab time at Barbra's concert so we are old gal pals. I hope that stuffy Dr. Phil doesn't show up. He always hogs our time.

What are you wearing for Halloween, Girls?

Ciao Meow,

Lucy

Anonymous said...

Miss Lucy,

Is that a nice thing to say? I am sure you would like to rephrase that.

Love
Dr Phil

Anonymous said...

Oh Dr. Phil...you can't manipulate me into liking you. You should hear what they say about you backstage at Oprah's show! You're such a know-it-all.

You're not even invited to the Halloween Bash. All the pooses will be there.

Stay home and hand out carrot and celery sticks for trick or treat, like you always do.

Lucy