Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2006-10-09

The real story about Columbus


Happy Columbus Day. The real story behind Columbus discovering America is that his cat, Regina Zevo was actually the one who saw the shore first and bit him until he turned the ships around to land. Legends tell of other cats on the ships as well, Senorita Boolita, Senorita Lucita and a Santa Nubius who played a vital part in the discovering of America.

In honor of Columbus day and my distant relative Regina Zevo, i have decided to discover a place to build the new Hamburger Mary's here in Salem. I have sent Miss Lucyfur out to find investors. Boo will join me soon in the planning. I might even let Nubee help if he is nice. ( I might need a Jedi poose for something)

Enjoy the holiday,

zevo

Visit Planet Calamari

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girls,

I have been in NYC meeting with De Niro and his people about investing in a Salem Hamburger Mary's. Wolfgang and Springsteen got wind of the meeting and are trying to get in on the ground floor. wolfgang wants a pizza oven (I said NO) and Bruce wants a back room for the E St. Band (I said "of course").

Paris is starting to get annoying. She wants to invest but thinks Hamburger Mary's is a Drive Thru! How does that girl ever get a date???

I'll keep you posted.

Kiss, Kiss,

Lucita