Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2006-10-21

tormenting the blog jedi master

Our pet human is so easily amused. I am so glad that she put these Mickey Mouse ears on Nubi instead of me. He deserves to be taunted. Tho... he doesn't seem to care. I will have to find other ways to torment him. Soon Boo and Lucy will be here.. i am sure they know some fun ways we can pick on him. He gets way too much attention from my humans. They should ignore him all the time and think of me...me......me.........

I do hope she buys me a decent witch hat. .....after all we do live in Salem.
Bring me my broomstick.

love
zevo
Visit Planet Calamari

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zeeevs, honey....i can't imagine what it would be like to live with a cat who doesn't care about wearing those SILLY ears! i mean really.........MOUSE ears??? on a CAT??

perhaps we can glue some glitter on them. he's always been jealous of us hanging out with the glitterati....perhaps we can convince him that glitter will make HIM the glitterati?

just a thought.

see you soon!!
smooches..........boo