Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2006-10-10

De Niro Invests in Poose Project

Hey Girls,

I have been in NYC meeting with De Niro and his people about investing in a Salem Hamburger Mary's. Wolfgang and Springsteen got wind of the meeting and are trying to get in on the ground floor. wolfgang wants a pizza oven (I said NO) and Bruce wants a back room for the E St. Band (I said "of course").

Paris Hilton is starting to get annoying. She wants to invest but thinks Hamburger Mary's is a Drive Thru! How does that girl ever get a date???

I'll keep you posted.

Kiss, Kiss,

Lucita

Visit Planet Calamari

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh luuuuuucy.........daaaarling! pleeeeeze invite deniro over for a drink at my casita....my pet human won't mind a bit, and i'm sure between the 2 of us, we could convince him to invest.........

kiss kiss
boo