Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2006-08-28

Cat Fight at the Emmy's

That's Entertainment has reported that last night at the Emmy's the cast of CATS and a group of cats from Hillcrest CA joined forces to subdue a hysterical cat named Lucy who was said to be off her medication . The rumble began during the Emmy's when Joan Rivers would not allow Lucy to add her comments on the air. Lucy then bit Joan Rivers, Melissa Rivers and then went on a rampage biting every starlette who was wearing Jimmy Choo shoes.

Police and Swat teams were called to the scene. After Lucy was tranquilized, the cast of cats and her Hillcrest friends held an intervention and talked Lucy into taking her medication again.

Lucy has checked herself into the Betty Ford Rehab Center for Pooses and will remain there for a month.

This edition of Entertainment Tonight is brought to you by Planet Calamari

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to take this opportunity to clear up a few issues. First, Joan Rivers bit me first. Everyone who knows her will agree with that. Second, I went into the Betty Ford Clinic on my own because I needed a "rest". Besides, Robin Williams needed some help with his new comedy routine and I offered to bunk with him for a while.

My Hillcrest friends are just being petty and jealous. I looked so fabulous in my Harry Winston emeralds that matched my eyes.

I get my first three day pass this weekend and hope to be back at Hamburger Mary's for a few belts with my REAL friends.

Lucy

PS Who WERE those gorgeous bouncers at the Emmys? they were HOT!

Anonymous said...

From The Betty Ford Center for Pooses

Please be aware that this poose is under heavy medication and is not thinking clearly. She is not allowed to leave this facility until she makes a full recovery and shows improvement.

Robin Williams is not here. Joan Rivers is being treated for multiple bites at Holywood Hospital.

I would like to thank this poose for the emeralds she gave me.

Nurse Crachit

Anonymous said...

i think lucy was having a hard time knowing that our wonderful neighbors -
chip, karen and their 3 girls molly, kelly and lacey - moved on sunday. we
all hugged them goodbye and cried.

during this whole time, lucy pretended not to care. she was busy throwing
a mouse in the air and torturing it. but that was her way of trying to
deal with it. then she drove to l.a. for the emmy's. i think that' s why
she was in such a foul mood. that plus being off her meds, of course.