Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2006-08-27

Dr Phil steps in ....


Ok girls...now this is quite enough.

Lucy, I want you to go back on your medication. Tom and Katie will understand. If not, I will deal with them.

Zevo and Boo, I want you to stop tormenting her.

Paris, I want you to control your drinking.

Nubee, I think you are doing a great job as the Blog Master.

As for the rest of you, I would like to hear that you all bought at least $50 from Planet Calamari.

Please don't make me call Oprah.
Love,
Dr. Phil
ps.... Would love to have you all on the show fighting some time soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Na na na na na
You goooot yelled at...
and Dr Phil likes me
na na na na naaaaaaaaaa

Nubee

Anonymous said...

oh nubee, you goody goody two shoes! that's 'cause you've never done anything bad in your life. you need to stop pandering to your pet human and get a few more lives!

but we love you anyway and will bring you back a gift from aruba.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Phil needs to mind his own beeswax. He's just an overgrown Dr. Laura in pants. He's sulking because he probably won't win an Emmy tonight.

I, however, have moved beyond this tiara debacle and tonight I'm wearing emeralds on loan from Harry Winston. and, Joan and Melissa Rivers want me to help critique the red carpet arrivals. As for Tom and Katie, they are devastatingly boring.

Gotta go now...my publicist is waiting.

Lucy

Anonymous said...

I am suggesting an intervention for Lucy. She needs to start taking her medication as soon as possible.

Dr.Phil

p.s. I already have a few Emmy's! ANd Jon Rivers needs medication too.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea where this absurd rumor got started about me being on meds. REALLY!! I shall be contacting my attorney about filing charges for slander and libel. Get a life, Phil, and stop meddling in those of us who have a life.

Lucina Cat