Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2006-08-21

Off to Italy with George


We had a fabulous time at Madonna's, despite the accusations of Karl Rove that we were AL Quaeda Pooses. Wonder what the Bush twins are doing today?

We are now staying with George at his lovely estate on the lake. What a gracious host. He has allowed Boo and i to invite Paris and even Lucy to stay for a few days. The we are off to Johnny Depp's in the South of France.

My pet owner begged to come but enough is enough. She can stay home and treat those nasty dogs. Traitor.

Oh....my breakfast is being served....later
ciao ciao
zevo

Visit Planet Calamari

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

zeevs, honey........please....ask george to send his masseuse. i am soooooo hung over from my party, i can't even lift my head. thanks for getting johnny depp to carry me to the plane.......

baci, baci

Anonymous said...

Your wish is my command, dearest Boo...

amore,

George