Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2006-08-24

Off to Southern France to visit Johnny


The photo shoot went well with Donatella. We were able to shoot Boo for the Italian Vogue and me for the French Vogue. Those issues do not come out until September. I do hope they air brush those extra pounds i put on at the party.

We are off now to visit with Johnny in Southern France. Unfortunately his wife and children will be there so it will be a short visit. His wife does not like us. I have no idea why. I didn't mean to bite her ankle at the Oscars...... Those French can not take a joke.

We are still waiting to hear from Emily if she is paying for our flight to Aruba with her. I hear she has been riding my Vespa around town. The least she could do is spring for a couple of tickets...oh First Class ones please.

Ciao for now
love zevo

No comments: