Planet Calamari Zazzle shop

2007-01-01

happy birthday nubi wan kenobi

What a great birthday i am having. Last night was so much fun... those Jedi can sure party! And Bonnie Raitt flirted with me the whole night.

The party lasted until very early this morning. Hopefuly the mayor will not find out. We invited the police in for donuts and dancing at 2 am and Boo and Lucy Fur changed the clocks to 9pm. No one seemed to notice.

Zevo is so hung over today.I guess i will be nice to her since she did let me come to the party last night... well ok, i did have to work but i still had fun.

My pet humans gave me a dog bed for a present. I am so happy they understand my needs. Time for a nap,

love
nubi wan kenobi jedi poose

Visit The Planet Calamari Shop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nubi,
We forgot to bring up your birthday present. So sorry, man. We'll ship it! Thanks for a very cool weekend!
Sarge

PS - Love the bed! Thanks for letting me bunk with you.

PPS - I stashed the rest of the Natty Bo under your humans' bed.